NEW – Journey With Me in Thailand!
It’s Michael Skye.
I have something I’m really excited to share with you!
Traveling the world for the last 7 years has transformed me, my life, my view of humanity, my way of relating to people, my experience of being alive, my self-expression, etc. And I’m so excited to share this with you.
I’ve led some safaris in Africa, designed to be transformational. And I have a new idea for adventures I can take people on, and today I’d like to give you a preview.
I’m here in beautiful Chiang Mai, Thailand, where I am staying with a friend who invited me to come spend some time with him. Much of my travels over the last 7 years have been gifts from people I’ve met along the way..
I talk a lot about the Gift Economy in my Carpe Diem! World Traveler course. …
If you haven’t participated in that yet, I highly recommend you do so… kind of like a revelation.
I have to keep traveling and to show people what I am experiencing, because it’s so beautiful.
So here’s my idea for a journey Thailand (and perhaps later, for other parts of the world as well).
This is an invitation to come and journey with me in Thailand for a few days, 1 week, 2 weeks. It’s designed to be a welcome into this culture that I love, this beautiful land, the beautiful people. It’s designed to be a soft landing and a welcome–not the kind a tourist would receive–but like someone who is coming home to family.
Designed to be … transforms you. It opens your heart further, opens your world view, opens you up to new ways of expression, joy, aliveness, compassion…
I am designing this journey to be a transformational AND sustainable.
What … so you can ret
Alowing you to return here with ease… staying for months or even years at a time, if you like.
Can be a second home for you, if you want it to be.
The idea is you turn your next 2-week vacation into a “Gateway Sabbatical”, where you spend your time in such a way that it opens up a whole new world for you, and makes it easy to return to this place.
While you are here journeying with me,
- I am going to give you an introduction to easy ways of connecting with the locals,
- Fun ways of learning the Thai language, as well as the way Thais speak English.
- Give you a special course for learning languages that connecting with locals fun, full of laughter, and ease
- I’ll also be introducing you to my friends, and you’ll have a lot of free time to make your own friendships.
- We’ll spend a few hours a day together.
- I’ll show you how I do things economically
- You’ll get a sense of what it would be like to live in Thailand for months or years at a time,
- When it’s time to come back, it’s like you’re coming home, and you can easily settle in to a place you’ve visited before.
That’s the main idea. I invite you to send me your ideas and your questions.
You can schedule a time to come with your family or your own group of people. …
Or you can schedule a time to come travel with me, and I’ll invite more people to join us in a bigger group.
If you’re interested, feel free to send me more comments and questions.
Be sure to watch my next video where I talk about how I travel and my Core Values as I travel. I require that you agree to travel with these values. It’s important that we’re both on the same page, and you know what you’re in for.