For the past seven years, I’ve been exploring and pioneering various ways of transformational world travel.
I am a world travel guide, companion & mentor for men and women (both one-on-one and in small groups). I take great delight in walking with the wisdom seeker, the solo single traveler, the budding digital nomad and the “visionary troubadour” on their paths.
I also lead transformational group immersions and safaris Africa, South America and South East Asia for:
- Free Men (single, entrepreneurial and location independent) men.
- Next: January 20 – February 19, 2017, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Digital Nomads (co-ed).
- Next: TBA
- Visionary Troubadours (a magical, nomadic way of life for artists, musicians, luminaries, visionaries, etc., characterized by gifting, receiving, trusting and miracles) (co-ed)
- Next: TBA
Both the immersions and safaris are designed to be transformational and sustainable.
What’s different about my Safaris? They are both transformational and sustainable! I’ll use my safaris in Africa as an example:
- Transformational: You’ll get a deeper cut of life in Africa, and your heart will be broken open in beautiful ways. We’ll connect with my long-time, local African friends and in some cases live with them for a few days and nights. We’ll make time for deep conversations, long meals and full belly laughter story-telling sessions. We’ll sing with them, dance with them, travel with them, break bread with them, worship with them and celebrate with them. People leave in tears… of joy, of grief, of love.
- Sustainable: You will not be a tourist or a consumer when you travel with me. You are my friend among my friends. You’ll come to feel at home among us, and in the places we stay. You’ll have people inviting you to return with open arms when the time is right later in your life. And when you do, you won’t pay the outsider rates. You’ll be treated like a local and a friend. And you’ll have the know-how too, because you won’t be a tourist customer, you’ll be a fellow traveler, paying your own costs and making your own choices and arrangements as we go. Going “on safari” won’t be something you can only do once in your life. You’ll be back! Your heart will insist, and your mind will be satisfied that it won’t cost an arm and a leg.